Friday, December 26, 2008

A letter from Santa Claus

Well my friends, another Christmas has passed and I have had my full days rest to recuperate from my travels. Now, after many years, I wish to break my silence and explain a few things from my point of view. It seems that people are beginning to misunderstand what this Christmas season is about, and who can blame them. After the successful removal of all things christian I guess that Christmas is the last thing. Well I am not going to go down without a fight so here are my thoughts.
1) You may have forgotten about God and Jesus Christ, but they haven't forgotten about you. Like the story of the prodigal son they await your return and will reward you with the fatten calf. God doesn't truly care whether or not you have him or his son on federal buildings, or crosses in display. All that they care about is that you have them in your heart and share the good news with your fellow man with your words, deeds, and actions. Let them have their small and inconsequential victory by removing christian things from the buildings, and other public places; just don't allow them to remove them from the hearts and minds.
2) Christmas is the season for rebirth. Hope should spring anew and the old doubts cast away. Much like Mary and Joseph were forced to take that fateful trip, and the delivery of the baby Jesus in the manger was to allow all to come and bask in the glory of the newborn king. So Christmas should be a time for all to bask in the glory of your newborn life. Times are troubled, and it will get worse before it gets better, but remember that Jesus was born to give new life to all who believed in him. Do not doubt that Christ has a plan for your life and that you are living it as it is meant to be.
In closing I would like to wish all the children of the world a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. Remember all your dreams can come true. You just need to meet him halfway.

God Bless
Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment