Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My first ever blog

Well here I am no longer a virgin to the blogging world. I will take a few moments to reflect as to who I am. I am a very passionate man. Passionate about politics, movies, books, poetry. I will, however, attempt to keep my post as spirited as posible without going out on my whacko vents, which my wife just loves let me tell you. I will be writing about a number of subjects. I have submitted my first manuscript to a publisher for consideration so I am anxiously awaiting to hear back from them. I am teaching myself to play the guitar, as well as relearning how to play the piano. I plan to read at least 100 books this year, and you can bet that I will be posting a few comments on that. Also any other of a variety of topics as they hit my fancy. Stay tuned this should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your book! Make sure to let us know when it hits the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on your blog - have you on Google Reader so I can keep up to date with you - LOL.

    Good luck on the book!!

    ReplyDelete